- Slim product design providing solutions in space restricted areas, such as bathrooms and kitchens
- Increased paint thickness for longer product life in bathrooms
- Wide range of straight and curved models providing flexibility in sizing
- Centertap models available upon request
- White (RAL 9016) and chrome finish available as standard (Other RAL color options available upon request)
- Comprehensive hardware pack including airvent & blind plugs, screws and screw caps
- Specially designed wall brackets providing hassle-free mounting
- Robust packaging ensuring long-lasting protection during transport and on-site
- Accessories available upon request
Note! In no way warranty coverage can be considered if the radiators have been exposed to fresh water supply. Do not connect radiator to the open heating system (hot water circulation, etc.). The warranty is valid only if the radiator is working in a closed pressurized heating system.
Heat outputs and dimensions
Download to use the heat output calculation table!